comony (after this, this service) is a service operated and managed by LASTMILE WORKS Co., Ltd. (after this, our company). This agreement defines our company's regulations and applies to all users (after this referred to as user/users) who use this service. The user is deemed to have used the site after approving the provisions of this agreement.
Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
- This Terms of service apply to both the website and application of this service.
Article 2 (Registration)
- Those who wish to use this service (after this referred to as "registration applicants") apply for user registration according to the usage purpose. Our approval shall complete the user registration.
- The application for registration must be made by the individual or the corporation that uses this service, and as a general rule, registration applications by agents are not accepted. Registration applicants must also provide us with true, accurate, and up-to-date information when applying for registration.
Our company may disapprove of user registration if we judge that the registration applicant has the following reasons. We own the right not to be obliged to disclose the reason for that.
- When registration applicant submit false information when applying for user registration
- When our company determines that there is a risk of violating Terms of service
- If a registration applicant is a person whose registration for this service or other services provided by our company has been canceled in the past
- When our company judges that a registration applicant has interaction or involvement with antisocial forces such as cooperation or involvement (Member of an antisocial force (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and others equivalent to that)), (Maintaining, operating or managing antisocial forces, or others equivalent to that through funding or other means)
- When our company determines that the user registration is not appropriate for other reasons
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The users shall manage the user ID and password (after this, account information) of this service at his own risk.
- The user is responsible for damages due to poor account information management, error in use, use by a third party, etc.
- If the user finds that the account information has been stolen or used by a third party, the user shall immediately notify our company and follow our instructions.
Article 4 (Usage of creator accounts)
- Our company will decide whether to grant an account for creators to each registration applicant based on registration applicants' requests and our standards.
- Users can upload spatial data using the creator account, but data that we judge to impair this service's discipline can be deleted from this service without the users' consent
Article 5 (Usage of business accounts)
- Our company will decide whether to grant an account for business users to each registration applicant based on registration applicants' requests and our standards.
- Our company will allow users to use functions based on each business account user's request and grant each user the function after mutual agreement on usage fees and Terms of service.
- Users can upload spatial data by using the creator account. However, data that we judge to impair this service's discipline can be deleted from this service without users' consent.
Article 6 (Usage of Ticket Issuance Function)
- On the comony ticket purchase page, using comony account information, it is possible to issue and purchase tickets with a time limit that allows only the purchaser of the ticket to enter the space.
- There are two types of tickets that can be created by ticket creators on the above site: "free tickets" and "paid tickets.
Paid Ticket Payment Policy
- Purchasers of paid tickets agree that the payment agency will act as the payment agent for the product price, and that our company will disclose and provide the necessary information to the payment agency for the purpose of such payment.
- We will use the payment agency service of Stripe, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Settlement Agent") for the payment of merchandise. Our company will disclose and provide the credit card information (credit card number, expiration date, security code, etc.) of the purchaser to the settlement agent.
- The credit card information registered by the purchaser of the paid ticket for payment of the product price is retained by the payment agency. We do not retain such information.
- If any dispute arises between a ticket purchaser and a ticket issuer or credit card company, etc., in relation to the use of a credit card, the purchaser and the seller or credit card company, etc., shall be responsible for resolving the dispute, and our company shall not be held liable for any damages arising between them. Our company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred in the meantime.
Refund Policy for Paid Tickets
- As a general rule, tickets purchased by a ticket purchaser cannot be canceled on the system. However, if a ticket purchaser wishes to cancel a ticket due to unavoidable reasons, the cancellation and any refund of the ticket shall be made through the comony's inquiry page, and the cancellation and refund of the ticket shall be possible only after obtaining the consent of the ticket issuer. When making such an inquiry, please provide the ticket or URL of the ticket in question.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused between a ticket purchaser and a ticket issuer (whether an individual or a corporation, etc.).
- Ticket issuers and their operating entities are independent contracting entities from our company, and our company shall not be liable for any act, error, negligence, agency, warranty, or for any injury, death, damage to property, loss of property, damage attributable to terrorism, or any other damage of any kind incurred by the ticket issuer or its operating entity in connection with the member's participation in an event. Our company shall not be liable in any way.
- Our company shall not be liable for event time delays, cancellations, duplicate bookings, or strikes caused by causes beyond our company's direct control. Our company is also not obligated to respond to changes in event content, cancellations, delays, or incurring of additional costs due to government authorities or court warrants.
- We shall not be liable to the Ticket purchasers for any damages other than actual and direct ordinary damages incurred by the Ticket purchasers in connection with the provision of this service, even in the event of intentional or negligent acts or omissions on our part.
Article 7 (Prohibited matter)
While using this service, the user is prohibited from doing any of the following:
- Acts that violate an ordinance or public order and morals
- Criminal activity
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Decompile, reverse engineer, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise use for purposes other than those permitted by these Terms and Conditions
- Act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. of other users
- Act of impersonating another user
- Act of directly or indirectly providing profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights and interests of our company, other users of this service, or third parties
- Excessive violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, sex, social status, family origin, expressions that induce or promote suicide, self-harm, substance abuse, etc.
- The act of posting or sending expressions that include antisocial content and cause offense to others
- Using the service for sales, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial purposes (excluding those recognized by our company), sexual activity and obscene activity, and the purpose of encountering or having relationships with the unfamiliar opposite sex.
Article 8 (Suspension of a provision of this service, etc.)
Our company has the right to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if we judge that there is one of the following reasons:
- When performing maintenance or inspection of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- When our company determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of this service's provision for any reason.
Article 9 (copyright)
- The user can upload or edit texts, literature, images, videos, CG models, etc. only when they are the owner of or has the necessary right holder's permission according to the intellectual property rights such as copyright.
- The copyright of texts, literature, images, videos, CG models, etc. posted or edited by the user on this service shall be reserved to the said user or other existing rights holders. However, our company shall use texts, literature, images, videos, images such as CG models, and videos posted or edited to advertise this service. The user shall not exercise the author's moral rights against our company.
Article 10 (Usage restrictions and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, our company can delete posted data, restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or delete the registration as a user without prior notice.
- Violation of any of the terms
- When it is found that the registered information has false facts
- When a petition is filed for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization or special liquidation procedure start decision, etc.
- If there is no response or answer to the inquiry from our company for more than 30 days
- When it corresponds to each item of Article 2 Paragraph 2 of Japanese law
- When our company judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- If any of the preceding cases is met, the user naturally loses the timely profit for all debts to our company and must immediately repay all the debts.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user's actions based on this Article.
Article 11 (Disclaimer of Warranty)
- We may have any legal or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security-related defects, errors or bugs, infringement, etc. We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between our company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision does not apply.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 12 (Sign up through Social Login)
Personal information to be collected
The personal information we collect from your social media accounts such as Facebook and Google accounts will be (1) your name and (2) your e-mail address. This information will be stored in the comony membership database.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information obtained from your Facebook or Google account will be used for (1) login authentication and (2) profile username.
How to delete your personal information
If you wish to delete your personal information obtained from your Facebook or Google account, you can do so from the comony account settings page. After you cancel your membership, your registered profile, favorite list, and created space information will be deleted, including the personal information obtained from your Facebook and Google accounts. If you have any questions about deleting individual information, or if you do not know how to delete information, please contact us using the contact form.
Article 13 (Change of service content, etc.)
Our company shall be able to change this service's content or discontinue this service's provision without notifying the user. Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 14 (Change of Terms of service)
Our company shall be able to change these Terms of service without notifying the user when necessary.
Article 15 (Notification or contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company.
Article 16 (Others)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. If a dispute arises regarding this service, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Last updated: 11 May, 2022